ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT TECHNOLOGY?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALLROUNDER WITH A CHARM FOR MACHINERY & TECHNOLOGY
Service Technician / Service Engineer (m/w)
- installation and functional commissioning of machines and plants
- troubleshooting and maintenance
- programming of industrial control systems and interfaces between machines and plants
- commissioning of HMI systems, such as zenon
- commissioning of process control systems and networking of machines and plants
- commissioning and troubleshooting of bus systems, such as AS-Interface, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, Powerlink & CANbus
- commissioning and troubleshooting of frequency and servo inverters e.g. Danfoss FC series, SEW Movidrive and Movigear, B & R Acopos
- parameterization of camera systems as well as the interfaces between machines and external systems
- flexible implementation of customer requirements, setting and optimizing applied technologies
- communication with our specialists in the plants
- instructing and training the operating and installation personnel as well as our international colleague
- skilled worker training with professional experience as an electronics technician or mechatronics technician ideally with further education as a master or technician
- alternatively, studies in electrical engineering or automation technology
- experience in programming with Siemens S7 and / or Allen-Bradley ControlLogix
- professional experience in the field service desirable
- resilient, convincing personality with strong customer and team orientation
- independent and independent work and enjoy working together in global teams
- good written and spoken english knowledge
- very high worldwide willingness to travel
That awaits you with us
- permanent employment and flexitime account
- practical training with mentors in first field work
- reliable and punctual salary payments
- long-term development prospects
- highly professional and innovative environment and the accumulation of international experience
Come join our team
Send us your Application DocumentsFill in the application form and send us directly ...
Let's get to know each other personallyArrange with us a personal presentation date...
Show yourself from your best sideConvince us of your technical skills...
Give everything you canStart your first assignment with your mentor after a detailed training program...
Do you have any Questions?
You still have any questions and would like to make an appointment with us?
Your Contact Person:
Phone: +49 941 9465005